Friday, July 18, 2014

Continuous Section Break turned into Next Page Section Break?

In order for me to use show different text on the odd and even pages, I had to create a lot of section breaks, with some "Continuous" ones and others, "Next Page."

Unfortunately, there was this one "Continuous" section break that stubbornly insists on turning itself into a "Next Page" section break. After testing all around, I found out that the footnote in the next paragraph was the culprit.


So I found out that if I remove footnote 146 in the pix above, the continuous section break will function the way it is supposed to be.


Though it might not be the most elegant way to tackle it, at least this workaround serve the purpose for me and help me answer the question, "Why on earth is this happening to me?" 8-X

No comments:

Post a Comment