Sunday, March 27, 2011

omg hahah have u seen this photo u got tagged in LOL ------> bit ly/hcLxO0

I can't believe that I fell for it...

Got this chat message from a trusted friend of mine on facebook, ended up... a virus kinda thing ...


1 out of 1 million times, I click on "Allow" and... voila... friends started sending me messages asking me why I tag their pictures and whether I did... as well as informing me that it is a hack... 8-X

The only thing I was able to do was to post a status update to tell people not to click on the link.... simply an attempt to bring the plausible damages down...

When trying to block the application from my facebook account, unfortunately, the application PicMe, with the application ID of 187987754579053, was not listed.

I had reported this App to facebook but don't know how long it might take for FB to act on it.

The take home message today.... your friend didn't send the following message through chat messages and don't click on it... and report to FB...

"omg hahah have u seen this photo u got tagged in LOL -----> bit.ly/hcLxO0"

No comments:

Post a Comment