Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Update: Drafts still not exported by Blogger

It's been almost a week since I found out that draft posts (unpublished posts) are not exported by blogger.

I looked all over the places.  Some other people reported it but the only responses they received so far... well... the respondents such as me also have similar problems.

Regardless, since there is no other way to contact blogger and backing up the drafts, all that I can do is to practice the KISS principle-- copy the drafts (e.g., title, texts, time) one by one and paste them to a private blog... publish them so that I can have them texts backed up.

If I keep it going for a month and at the pace of 10 drafts a day, I guess I will be able to get all things backed up in my Ratology Reloaded blog in one month.

Come to think about it... ain't it a bit stupid. 8-X





No comments:

Post a Comment