Friday, November 2, 2012

SanDisk SDSC 8 GB Class 4 speed on Canon A570is

Decided to test out the new card I got for my dear grandpa camera Canon A570is.  Since I am not quite whether the camera can handle the 16 GB card, I got the 8 GB Class 4 SanDisk SDSC card.

Just tested it out... seem to work fine... at least with the trial tests so far.  With the video for instance... other than my shaking hand, I did not observe instance of skipping.

Think my grandpa canon camera must be happy since... da mals... when I got it, 8 GB and class 4 must be still fairly hot and, like it, state of the art! lol

Will update you further shall I find anything else to add.




11/4/2012 update

Took some more clips using the card again.  The SanDisk card still working really well... the shaking thing... the clips were taken with 6x and above of digital zooming-- not to mention- them involuntary shakes of my body and hand... nothing to do with the card- so they say... the weakest link... the human factor. 8-X 8-O lol

In addition, the first clip has been enhanced using the youtube stablize feature while the second clip not.




11/9/2012 Update

A week after I starting using this Card on my Canon A570is, so far so good... it work perfectly....

1 comment:

  1. Well you most certainly can, as long as you have the right tools and an Internet connection that are capable of connecting to the Web.
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete