Monday, July 15, 2013

Puppy screenshot 2013

Playing with Puppy 4.3.1 with seamonkey with the OS running on my USB...

With this version, you can take screenshots easily with the build-in mtPaint 3.31 software.    

Since the SeaMonkey browser is no longer supported by websites such as blogger, I am unable to upload pictures of the screenshots taken...  I also can not give the post a title and don't know whether I will be able to publish it...

Interesting... seemed to have no problem doing in it back then...

Anyways, I sent the screenshots to my own gmail instead and the attachment interface did work on SeaMonkey for gmail.





1 comment:

  1. The first answer is that you cannot find any Dark Web links in any marketplace; and the second answer is that all links on the Dark Web are going to be in the form of links to websites that you already know about.
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete