Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taking screenshots of Windows 7 Logon Screen

One thing that was driving me nuts today was the inability for me to take a screenshot of the Windows 7 Logon screen... since the simple "Print Screen" function is not yet there before you logon to your profile.

Ended up, what I had to do was to connect to this computer remotely through "remote desktop connection" from a different machine. It worked both from a PC and a Mac.

At the beginning, we kept on having troubles connecting to the machine.... because...

Yours id10t did not turn the remote desktop on to allow other computers to connect to my machine... 8-O lol

Following is the screenshot I finally got to take after a long search.... and after bugging the hell out of other people in the office... 8-O lol

Well... the good thing about working in the IT department I guess... 8-O lol

1 comment:

  1. If you are wondering how to get links to your site in android, I have great news for you, because there are many software developers that have created programs that will help you out.
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete