Monday, December 7, 2009

vnc

I was feeling really crappy today until I was shown how to use vnc on a mac...

Essentially, with vnc (Virtual Network Computing), you could remotely control a different computer...

First of all, you need to have the IP address of the computer you want to control and the share function needs to be enabled.

Then, you launched the safari browser and typed in "vnc://123.45.67.89" with "123.45.67.89" indicating the IP address of da computer to be controlled.

So... what did I do with my first vnc trial?

I remotely shared the pictures of Casper.... but it didn't seem that anyone really got spooked... 8-O lol

Personally, I think this vnc thing would be really useful for Halloween even though others might prioritize other types of usage of it. 8-O lol







I felt much better and less crappy after trying to "boo" people vnc-ly for a while... 8-O lol sigh

1 comment:

  1. The phrase "How to Access Dark Web Links on Android" is now an internet joke that is starting to grow-up as the popularity of smartphone users continue to increase.
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete