Monday, December 13, 2010

Rip audio from a movie file

I know I did it before or maybe blogged this before..

How do you rip audio tracks off a movie file?

Went googling around earlier... with this feeling in the back of my mind...  I did it before... therefore, let me get back to what I already have on this machine.

After playing around with itune, quicktime and windows media player... I finally landed on Real Player SP...


Ended up, what you have to do is to mouseover the movie and you will see "Convert" as one of the edit options.

Once you click on convert, you can play around with the settings and decide what file type to convert to and where to save the file... as I have documented in an earlier post... Strip with Real...

Man... I am surely getting old.... 8-X

No comments:

Post a Comment