Saturday, July 30, 2011

Canon PowerShot A570 IS: A camera with personalities

I am coming to this belief that... the longer my camera hangs around with me, the longer it becomes like me...

Earlier in the day, the camera showed me the message that the batteries needed to be replaced and it refused to turn on.

So I did one my usual tricks... I took the batteries out and put them back in.

It solved the problem and allowed me to take two pictures. (As long as you don't ask me why it works, and, amazingly, it works many a time so far.)

Hours later, I came across this red-tailed hawk by the park and thought... "Man... the batteries might have run out of juice again."

Interestingly, this round, the camera had no problem starting up and allowed me to take some video clips of the big bird and a picture as well... till the big bird flew away...

So I thought... maybe the camera only like to start up for the red-tailed hawk? 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment