Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ipad 2 4 the 1st time

Trying out this IPad 2 for the first time. The coolest thing I see so far is the clothes this babe has on... the magnetic smart cover.

So I used my camera to take a video clip of this cool clothes da IPad has on... That was when I discovered the dumbest thing I encountered so far...

Since I cannot take a video of the iPad itself with the internal camera, I had to outsource my camera to do the recording. Unfortunately, after searching all around, I simply could not figure a way out to simply dump the video clip from my camera to this IPad so that I can have the clip uploaded to YouTube and embedded in this post.

Well, a simple USB port might be nice.. Except for... Oops... Not available..

As a result, I have to dump the clip onto a computer to upload it to YouTube and, in order for me to locate the clip, I had to set up my email info with the iPad email client in order to get the following URL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFrezBpTVN

Although I would really Like to properly have the clip nicely embedded in this post... After struggling for almost, 2 hours to have this writing composed... I decided... This is as far as this post will go

--- tbc on a computer


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment