Friday, September 17, 2010

Audacity 1.3.12 on Windows 7 x64

I tried to use the built-in sound recorder to record my voice these two days.  However, the sound level is really low and I could hardly hear my self calling myself あちまコンクリート (阿達媽konkuri) or あちまショト (阿達媽秀逗 or the head is short-circuited)...  (which might be God's will? 8-O lol)

Anyways, it would be a bit too boring for me to be listening to myself saying things like... "testing, testing, 1 2 3..."

Ended up, I downloaded Audacity 1.3.12 beta and the program seems to be doing fine on Windows 7 x64.  In addition, the Lame MP3 Encoder also works fine.

After I exported the recording into files of .wav and .mp3 format, I use the Windows Live Movie Maker to make a simple movie file embedding either of the audio files and uploaded these files up to youtube... using the upload function provided by Windows Live Movie maker.  All things went smoothly as well.


Audio in .wav format (file size: 378kb)


Audio file in .mp3 format (file size: 35.5 kb)


Guess... now I have the audacity to say that... even あちまコンクリート (阿達媽konkuri) might have some utility to it?!  A lesson I learned after listening to me repeating this same phrase over and over again.... 8-O lol

Also, I was replaying and rerecording the same phrase so many times that... at some point, my mom made a point of telling me.... "You are learning Japanese, right?  You know you are not supposed to call people... あちまコンクリート (阿達媽konkuri)?!"  8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment