Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blogging via email

Something new I tried out these past 1-2 weeks...

Blogging through email... because websites I use a whole lot such as blogger, youtube, picasa web, facebook are blocked in China....

The interesting thing about posting my blog through email is that... I didn't even know whether anything was posted or not... though I do know that I could always find a copy of the email sent in the "sent mail folder"...

The matter of the fact is that... It doesn't really matter when things were posted or whether anything gets posted or not... especially when apparently one could still access the applications above via alternative methods (so I have been told...)

It is just interesting to know that... you can still keep updating your blogger blog in China....

Interesting....

One issue I have with email blogging kinda thing is... I don't think you can embed multimedia files such as clips from youtube... Moreover, you can't really chose where to place pictures.

As a result, I embedded some youtube clips to those old postings earlier on... for the sake of not being able to do it while I wanted to do it... sort of... 8-O lol

Nothing fancy... just something new I played with some old technologies... I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment