Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first LInux machine (that will be put to work)

Sister left this old XP computer at my parents...

Since this machine runs really slow... after I got my sister and brother in law's consent... I turned it into a Linux machine... running Ubuntu....

Well, all else this machine is incapable of... at least... people, especially my mom, could use it to browse the web....


Yet... come to think about it... since it would be computer-phobics like my mom... maybe the cute interface of puppy might be more appropriate for my mom?

In addition, this old desktop is in a far better shape and far more functional than that really old laptop I was playing with earlier this year or the other one about 10 years ago (which I never made it to connect to the internet)....

No comments:

Post a Comment