Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Them screenshots...

One thing funny about them screenshots I took from this ubuntu machine is that...

Chinese everywhere.... because this install... is Chinese.

Funny enough, since I hardly use any OS in Chinese... not to mention ubuntu.... sort of really awkward at times....

Like... this stupid question I had earlier today....

The 影片 directory is equivalent to the "my video" directory...

Should I put down the path as ./影片 or ./my video? (the answer, is, apparently, ./影片... 8-O lol)

On a second thought... well, the texts are in English but pictures in Chinese only...  Seems to be failing on the usability kinda department...

Ended up, I went ahead and took some screenshots using the English version of ubuntu to go with those of the Chinese version.

No comments:

Post a Comment