Thursday, September 23, 2010

DivXLand Media Subtitler caption software tutorial and problem

I did a simple tutorial for DivXLand Media Subtitler caption software.... also published activate notes to go along with it.

It took me 2 seconds to got the software going but it took me almost the whole day to get this tutorial up... mainly due to technical problems related to the video file at the end of the tutorial...

Could have gotten it done better... but... enough work for the day... time for TV... 8-O lol

The one DivdXLand related issue was that sometimes the "preview" function of the software doesn't work.  You might try to preview it but it simply doesn't show.  One way to workaround it is to close out both the caption and the video files and reload both.  This should solve the problem.

And, by the way, yes, this software works on Windows 7 64 bit.

(I know I am an expert in crashing things... but... with a clip or two shorter than 30 seconds and transcriptions these many words.... that's some special talent.. I guess... 8-O lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment