Monday, November 9, 2009

Inspiration 8.0a on Windows 7

I was having some problems installing Inspiration 8.0a on Windows 7... after having it installed on Windows XP mode, I decided to call up the company to see whether they have an alternative solution.

Apparently, if you have Inspiration 8.0b, you won't have problem installing the program on Win 7.

However, version 8.0a came before the operating system and one would have to install the software using the competibility mode.

After following the tech support guy's direction, I was able to install Inspiration 8.0a on Windows 7.

I have put up a small tutorial online showing you how to go about installing software programs such as Inspiration 8.0a on Windows 7 using compatibility mode.


One of my boss said that I should record narration for the tutorial... so I replied... "Who needs to hear my broken ESL English?" 8-O lol 8-X

First time in my life installing things using compatibility mode thing... 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment