Saturday, November 28, 2009

Slax


Was trying to see how Slax might work on this laptop.... Unfortunately, the process of installing the OS seems to take up more steps then simply clicking through some buttons and pressing down on the enter key...

So many fish in the sea... I might just have to leave my Slax experience to simply testing it out through booting up from a CD.....

As demonstrated in the pix here... Slax runs K Desktop... and taking screenshots with it is as simple as pressing down on the Print Screen key... The only irony is that... the first time I booted into Slax and after the desktop was loaded, I tried to take a screenshot of the desktop only to find that the program just keeps on taking more and more and more of the same screenshot and there ain't no way to stop it from coming... (since what I know as CTRL+ALT+DELETE does work here...)

So I complained earlier about how I couldn't take screenshots with Ubutu lite and now I am complaining about too many screenshots being taken? Woman (like me)... can't stop complaining.... 8-O lol

First post on Slax

1 comment:

  1. Whenever you browse the internet, many questions would pop up in your mind like is it safe to access dark web links on Android and other mobile phones?
    You can visit our website: dark web links

    ReplyDelete